WESC aims to serve as the voice and representation of all engineering students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison by facilitating events, hosting listening sessions, and advocating for the overall student experience within the College of Engineering.
- Lead with the highest level of respect for the university, providing an avenue for student opinion in the short and long term plans for the College of Engineering.
- Serve as a network of resources, information, and funding through both scholarships and grants, providing students and student organizations a means to accomplish their goals.
- Inspire students to voice their opinions and foster camaraderie and collaboration within the student body.
- Integrity: We aim for transparency of information and processes in order to develop trust between all members of the College of Engineering. We hold ourselves accountable to make effective and ethical decisions.
- Inclusive Engagement: We strive to advocate for the entire engineering student body to ensure that everyone’s voices are heard and represented.
- Connection and Community: We aspire to not only make an impact in the CoE, but also the university and state of Wisconsin as a whole.